Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dream for me.

Somewhere deep in my sleep last night, I must have been coherent enough to be aware of my surroundings because the dream I was having was so realistic that even the stuff that was literally going on, was happening in my dream. And when I woke up, I was so upset that I tried to fall back asleep just so I could finish my dream. (Even though that never happens.)
The funny thing is when this "person" in my dream came up to me, I said "This isn't real, you're not really here. It's all a dream." and he convinced me that it was real. So I believed him, unfortunately. :(

I guess the good news is, my dream was beautiful.
It was sweet enough to give me something to get me by.
I wish I could dream of that every time I slept.

"If I weren't really here, would I be able to cradle you in my arms the way I am now?"



No comments:

Post a Comment