Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground, I'll be the wings that keeps your heart in the clouds.

Here's to the days that one single person can't seem to stay out of every
single thought or song or place I see.
And to missing you more than words can express.
Here's to 6 months of waiting and wondering what's going to happen next.
Here's to the letter's we write and the phone calls we have.
I wish this could all just go away so you could be here now, with me.
Here's to feeling your electricity when you pull me in.
Here's to feeling your heart when you whisper to me.
Here's to laughing the hardest when you make that face.
Here's to you.
Here's to whatever the next 6 months will bring.
And here's to what will happen when it's all over.

I pray for you every night.
I pray for you when I wake up.
I think of you throughout the day.
I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment