Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My wonderland.


Sometimes I feel so small, and sometimes I'm confused. Sometimes I start fights, and sometimes I get hurt. But I'm a girl with my entire life ahead of me. I'm fan of the stars and pretty sunsets. I'm in love with everyone I meet. I'll give you a chance even if I don't have one myself. I'll love you for your accomplishments, but I'll love you more for you imperfections. I can barely stand on my own two feet and I fall over myself, but I'll make sure to stand long enough to hold you up. I'm always too hot, or too cold. I don't want to shake your hand and say "pleasure to meet you.", I want to give you a hug and tell you how beautiful you are. I like flowers in my hair, skirts and bare feet. When the wind is blowing, I want to dance with it. And when it rains, I always make sure to find the BIGGEST puddles to jump in. I like to curl my hair and paint my nails. And every time I see a rainbow, my breath gets taken away. I may be small, and I may be quiet, but I am alive and I am happy for whatever that's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment